This is a supplement for Jaws of the Six Serpents, our popular gamebook taking the PDQ system into the realms of sword-and-sorcery and the darker sides of fantasy. It’s a compact, attractive book with atmospheric cover art by Storn Cook.
Serpents’ Teeth is a resource for the GM, with adventures and guidance material, mostly by fans of Jaws who have run it in their home groups and at conventions. You can also use it with other sword and sorcery games: the PDQ character write-ups are so simple that you can easily convert to your system of choice.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Ties to Bind – an adventure outline by Brenda Hingstman
- Gods of the World of the Six Serpents – a setting option by Rachael Hodson
- The Scroll of Misnai – an adventure outline by Rachael Hodson
- The Curse of Karak-Azim – an adventure setting by Scott Dorward
- The Taming of Khend – an adventure setting by Storn Cook
- Red Sands of the Six Serpents – a genre guide for sword and planet by James Maliszewski and Tim Gray
- Breaking the Jaws of the Six Serpents Cult – a genre guide for pulp action by Tim Gray
Note: some of the material is not suitable for a pre-teen audience.